Policies and Procedures:
- Cancellation Policy: 24 hour advanced notice is required when canceling an appointment. If 24 hours advanced notice is not given, or you “no show” your appointment, you will be charged the full amount of your appointment, except in cases of emergency. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the full session. Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.
- Substance Use: Services may be denied to anyone that appears to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- Parking: Free parking is provided on site.
- Sexual Harassment Policy: Sexual advances or comments will result in immediate termination of the session, and you will be responsible for the full price of the service.
- Payment Policy: Payment is expected at the time of service, or prior to the service.